“Figaro’s managed service not only enables us to concentrate on the quality of our offering, it also ensures that we are compliant and running at peak operational efficiency at all times. JHC’s proven, highly-scalable and automated technologies gives us a huge amount of confidence in our decision."
David Hannis, Chief Executive Officer, James Brearley & Sons
The Figaro managed service
- Lower and pre-determined operating costs
- Reduced operational risks
- No complex IT infrastructure
- Fast implementation
Figaro’s cloud-based managed service, gives firms access to the platform’s infrastructure and tools paying only for the functionality they use. As and when the business needs additional facilities and options, they can be activated without delay. The managed service is hosted off site, so Figaro can be up and running in three months or less, with little if any disruption to day-to-day operations.
Reduced operational risks and costs
The Figaro managed service reduces operational risks, staff training costs, spending on IT infrastructure and resourcing and frees up technicians to work on other projects. All the necessary hardware, operational and application support and testing is included in the service. Users can also call on the skills and experience of Figaro’s dedicated team of support engineers. Individually and collectively, the managed service support team has accumulated more knowledge on the platform’s configurations than most in-house IT departments could ever hope to acquire.
Current users of the managed service....
Hear from James Brearley...
Once the service is live, the firm has the peace of mind knowing that its operational infrastructure is being monitored and managed constantly by Figaro’s support teams. Whenever an issue arises, in most instances it is resolved seamlessly and quickly.
- Predictable fee structure over the term of the agreement;
- Integrates with 100+ third parties and data suppliers;
- All hardware is provided, managed and hosted in secure data centres;
- 99.9% availability with 24/7 production support & 7/5 application support;
- Full disaster recovery with real-time replication and offsite back-ups;
- Tier-3 data centres (100+ miles apart);
- ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 & PCI compliant;
One single point of contact, one contractual arrangement
By enabling firms to delegate the management of their operational requirements, the Figaro managed service eases their IT admin burden. Valuable IT assets are released for deployment elsewhere and managers have more time to concentrate on revenue-generating activities.
- Continuous monitoring with weekly availability and performance reporting;
- Includes 2 full Figaro production releases per year and regular Figaro updates—installed, configured and released on pre-agreed dates;
- Test/non-production Figaro environments are also provided;
- All hardware is maintained and updated to current JHC and manufacturer recommended OS and patch levels;
- JHC testing expanded to cover all Figaro client configuration in addition to the current core product testing;
- Client testing can focus on any non-Figaro developments;
- Client then performs final acceptance testing prior to each release