“Figaro’s managed service not only enables us to concentrate on the quality of our offering, it also ensures that we are compliant and running at peak operational efficiency at all times. JHC’s proven, highly-scalable and automated technologies gives us a huge amount of confidence in our decision."
David Hannis, Chief Executive Officer, James Brearley & Sons
We will deliver highly available, performant, cost effective and secure solutions that position us as a ‘best in class’ provider of Cloud enabled Wealth Management software solutions consumed via our Software as a Service (SaaS) or deployed to our client’s data centre / Cloud. We will delight our clients by making use of modern technology, meeting or exceeding committed industry standard Service Levels and continually improving all services.
Wealth Management Solutions delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS)
SaaS is not simply our software deployed in the cloud, it represents a different mechanism for you to consume our products providing functionally rich software which is operated, maintained, enhanced, highly available (> 99.9% uptime) and continuously deployed by FNZ delivering operational simplicity, faster time to market and a lower total cost of ownership. The benefits to you are:
- Faster access to innovation
- Shorter, more predictable timeframes for implementation
- Continous delivery of updates
React faster to changes in market & regulations
Integrates with 100+ third parties and data suppliers
Scale-up, scale down on demand
Free up key resources
Reduced operational risks and costs
The service reduces operational risks, staff training costs, avoids capital spending on IT infrastructure and frees up your valuable resources to work on value add projects.
All the of the necessary hardware, licences, operational and application support and testing is included in the service and is supported locally by our dedicated operations and support teams who maintain up to date product knowledge and collectively have vast experience of supporting clients on our solutions.
Current users of the managed service...
Hear from James Brearley
Once the service is live, you have the peace of mind knowing that the service is being delivered from Tier 3 Data Centres (or better) which are certified as ISO9001, ISO27001 and PCI compliant. The service is monitored, managed and supported, 24x7, to industry standards (ITIL aligned) by our operations and support teams.
One single point of contact, one contractual arrangement
By enabling firms to delegate the management of their operational requirements, the Figaro managed service eases their IT admin burden. Valuable IT assets are released for deployment elsewhere and managers have more time to concentrate on revenue-generating activities.
- Continuous monitoring with weekly availability and performance reporting;
- Includes 2 full Figaro production releases per year and regular Figaro updates—installed, configured and released on pre-agreed dates;
- Test/non-production Figaro environments are also provided;
- All hardware is maintained and updated to current JHC and manufacturer recommended OS and patch levels;
- JHC testing expanded to cover all Figaro client configuration in addition to the current core product testing;
- Client testing can focus on any non-Figaro developments;
- Client then performs final acceptance testing prior to each release
Back to Figaro